This means the following things:
- After those weeks of class, I only have finals left.
- I only have two actual final exams. Everything else is a project.
- The hardest of these will be French, which is near the end of my exam schedule week.
- I will have to pack up my dorm room soon so that I can move back to Philly for the summer.
- All the fun plans I’ve made for this summer will commence in (or around) 20 days.
It also means that I have the following things to finish and turn in:
- Book promotion final paper, along with all other assignments from the course (revised), w/ final presentation
- Revisions of all previous French essays
- Reading 140 pages of a novel
- Writing an architecture fiction piece
- Revising poems/prose from the semester and putting together a final Creative Writing portfolio
- A review paper of a live essay reading
- Biographical paper about a famous graphic designer
- Completion of a full 20-page book design, complete with artwork from the whole semester, as a final portfolio
- 4-part investigative reporting editorial series
And that’s just classes… I’ll probably have an interview for the Welcome Week position somewhere in there, along with the final Hall Council program, making my election speech for National Honor Society, and finding a way to use all the points on my meal plan.